How much fun can two people have in one interview? Well find out here as the “the Social Media Sherpa" herself, Shaily Hakimian digs in and let's lose (with a few shots of tequila to help along the way) as we get into all things social media, including a dive into my recent venture onto TikTok!
One of the highest-energy people I know, fasten your seatbelt as Shaily takes you on a fast and hilarious journey into the hacks of the social media world. Since her MySpace days, Shaily has been making friends and connecting on the internet, and so stepping into her role as “the Social Media Sherpa” was easy for her because she was already an early adapter to social media platforms.
Pop in some earbuds as we talk the do's and don’ts for small businesses on social platforms, how to properly connect, what to do and what not to do, and how to utilize all of it to increase your business.
Shaily’s going to cover when small businesses should:
● Use referral network amplification
● Plan social media content
● Fix the broken parts between marketing and sales
● Choose between organic outreach or paid advertising
And also, wait until the end where she shares her social media "golden rule," which you won't want to miss. You won't listen to a more fun episode than this one!
● How do you choose a secondary social media platform?
● Shaily’s Facebook hack for creating more engagement and publicity for a livestream or event.
● My method for figuring out what a client values using LinkedIn.
Mentioned in this Episode:
The 7 Secrets to Selling More By Selling Less
Shoot me a question on Allanger.com
Shaily Hakimian on LinkedIn
Your Social Media Sherpa