Is anxiety stopping you from the success you wish to attain? Or getting into the relationship you want to have? Or possibly even preventing you from chasing after that promotion you've always wanted?
Well, you're not alone. Anxiety is everywhere, and ALL of us deal with it, or should I say, try to deal with it. In tyhis fascinating episode of Marketing and Sales, Over Cocktails, Anxiety Coach, Bibinaz Onsori understands all of it.
While in a previous high-pressure sales career, she dealt with terrible anxiety and had to learn and figure out how to manage and fix it. She visited over 25 different psychologists, therapists, and psychiatrists before she found the proper help, and today, she's figured out a way to help you. Bibi works with clients as the Anxiety Coach, helping them identify the source of their anxiety and offers solutions and strategies to address it.
In this podcast, Bibi talks about how anxiety holds many salespeople back from their goals, their potential, and getting ahead. She gives strategies for working through it, like:
● Writing down all of your wins.
● Practicing diaphragm breathing.
● Identifying the source of your anxiety.
● While working through anxiety issues, many of Bibi’s clients say “I don’t know”, which is really just a common way for someone to say “I don’t want to go there."
● For most people, the specific root causes of anxiety are all very similar to each other.
● How to deal with business anxiety, or the fear of failure, the fear of judgement, and the fear of the unknown.
Mentioned in this Episode: